THESE ARE SOLEY MY OWN OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
VICTOR SAYS YES
Written by Denise Cassar
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
Air Date (UK):
Victor bites off more than he can chew when he agrees to fix almost every engine on Sodor on the same day.
- 'Arry and Bert are back in full CGI since season 12
- Gordon's regulator and the engines parts were a nice addition of realism
- The episode has the same plot of 'Steamy Sodor', but only a little bit
- There is a moral to this episode, 'Their is a time to say no.'
- I'm sure Victor could have plenty of time to fix Thomas' footplate, that is if the workmen were helping out if they're not seen for decorations.
- The episode is repetitive with the engines saying what parts they need fixing
- I don't think black soot burst out of Gordon's pistons.
I enjoyed this episode more than 'Steamy Sodor', there were more engines and plus 'Arry and Bert being back for the episode. However, I remember hearing people saying that they should be at the Dieselworks, well let me say this, these episodes would've been written around 2009 or 2010 so the Dieselworks wasn't planned around that time. Gordon's regulator was a nice addition to see as well as the engines mentioning their parts that need fixing, however, I don't think Gordon's pistons would burst out black smoke, but he would've cramps with his traction rods jammed, as so it happened in a Thomas annual story 'Responsibilities'. Despite that the episode have some flaws, this was a enjoyable episode.