THESE ARE SOLEY UNDER MY OWN OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
PINGY PONGY PICKUP
Written by Miranda Larson
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
Air Date (UK):
Emily must pick up the Sodor United football team's kits
- It's great to see Sodor having a football team (soccer team)
- The near miss from James was the best scene of in this episode
- When did the Fat Controller given the engines power to do which job? Here's what he says in 'Duck Takes Charge', "This is my railway and I give the orders!"
- The truck would've been pulled apart instead of falling over, very unrealistic
- Wouldn't the team uniform's be dirty anyway since Emily had them dry from her smoke box to cab.
This episode is...OK to me, it was nice to see Emily having a role to herself but there has been some moments that were unrealistic like the truck toppling over, haven't the writers seen 'Toad Stands By'? The truck would've been pulled apart. How the way Emily was transporting the uniforms was just stupid, they would've got dirty anyway and why on earth did the Fat Controller give Thomas the power to tell the engines to do which job? Seriously there is a reason why he is called the Controller of the railway. However, the episode does have a good near miss scene and it was great seeing Sodor has a football team on their island alongside with cricket. I do like Emily, yes she has some personality changes when HIT took over, but she's a very sweet character around the seventh season and she was trying to help the other engines with the Sodor United team.