THESE ARE SOLEY UNDER MY OWN OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
THOMAS AND THE PIGS
Written by Allan Plenderleith
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
Air Date (UK):
Farmer Trotter asks Thomas to collect some straw for the piglets, which are soon to be born. But on the way, Thomas sees other things he thinks the piglets will like, so he collects milk from Percy, apples from James and chestnuts from the children, completely filling his flatbed.
- The piglets look so adorable in this episode
- I love it how the animals move with the CGI animation, makes them more realistic
- Thomas should at least know what other things the piglets would like.
- With Percy delivering the milk, what's the matter with the tankers?
- The plot is like 'The Lion of Sodor'.
- Thomas' crew and Farmer McColl should at least tell Thomas what other things the piglets would like.
This episode is innocent to look at, but for how the way the plot is written in the way of the earlier episode, 'The Lion of Sodor'. Thomas thinks what X would like and then Strike 1, find engine Y and then Strike 2, find engine Z, Strike 3, makes a mistake, feels awful and then put it right. Something that has been repetitive since season 9. But there are two things I like about this episode. First, for how the way the piglets looked in this episode were cute and adorable and how the way the pigs and the other animals move in the CGI series, it makes them more realistic, so credit to Nitrogen studios for that.
However, this episode seems to be innocent, but there are the flaws and well this episode is not favourite.