THESE ARE SOLEY MY OWN OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
HENRY'S HEALTH AND SAFETY
Written by Sharon Miller
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
Air Date (UK):
Henry becomes so concerned about safety, he interferes with Percy's jobs.
- The beginning shot really gives the nostalgia of the second series with the viaduct.
- I'm glad they classified Henry as old.
- It was funny how Victor says 'Bam!'
- This episode does show how rolling stock can cause accidents if they are stranded on the main line.
- Their was a workmen near the truck that Henry crashed into, why couldn't he warn him?
- How can Henry's traction rods break after a bump like that?
- How did Victor know about Henry crashing into a truck?
- Despite that Henry is old, he should at least know what health and safety is.
- Instead of lifting the flatbed of telegraph poles and Percy on another line, why can't Henry shunt them to a siding?
This episode I give about 50/50, many fans thought this episode is about crashes, I thought so as well when I first saw this too. But looking back, it shows what can happen to an engine if rolling stock was left on the main line, despite that happened in other pre-season 14 episodes during the HIT era. There have been a few flaws, but this episode is good and I enjoyed.