THESE ARE SOLEY UNDER MY OWN OPINION AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
A BLOOMING MESS
Written by Miranda Wilson
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
Air Date (UK):
Knapford Station is being redecorated. When Mavis does not say hello, Emily assumes she is sad and chuffs to the quarry to cheer her up with some of the new flowers, only to cause Edward and Thomas to crash.
- It's actually great to see workmen doing some work by redecorating a railway station.
- It's nice to see Emily's true personalities that she had since Season 7.
- Never liked how steam is always puffing out of Emily's safety valve, good thing the people at Nitrogen sorted out that problem in 'Tree Trouble'.
- Wouldn't the flowers be safe under a tarpaulin or a vent van?
- Emily could just find out what's wrong with Mavis after delivering flowers.
- It's kind of unrealistic to see the how the flatbeds were positioned as Thomas crashed into one along with the one that Edward crashed into.
- How can a crash make Thomas' fire go out?
- I'm pretty sure Thomas and Edward knew the kind of flowers.
Despite the flaws, this one actually decent. It was nice seeing Emily being in her Season 7 persona and the workmen actually doing some work rather then just standing around or just working at the Steamworks. Again, despite the flaws the episode is decent and I would watch it again and something that children can enjoy.