THESE ARE SOLEY UNDER MY OWN OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
HENRY'S GOOD DEEDS
Written by Alan Hescott
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
Air Date (UK):
The Sodor Warbler, a rare bird, has returned to the Island of Sodor, so the engines are taking visitors to see it. Henry's task is to collect the nesting pole and take it to Bluff's Cove.
- Henry should at least know that Warbler's or any type of bird can be scared of engines when they blow their whistles, release their steam and run at full speed.
- Percy should at least know what a nesting pole is.
- A good deed to stop at a crossing to let animals past? Engines HAVE TO stop to let animals past, otherwise animals and even people can get badly hurt or worse.
- What good deeds are there?
- Wouldn't the warbler fly away when it was on one of Henry's buffers?
I didn't bother watching this episode as soon as Henry went to the pigs first because seriously the episode is bad. Henry is now stupid in the new series, he's afraid and worried of everything when in the classic series, nothing gets him in his way. That's the Henry everyone knows of. What good deeds are there? Thomas stopping to let animals pass him on the crossing a good deed? Like I said, engines have to stop to let people and animals past, otherwise they can get badly hurt if the engine is just running through. I know every fan pointed this out, but, why was the Warbler scared of Henry's whistle and yet when it landed on Henry's left buffer, it wasn't scared at all. This episode is bad and misleading.
Only two more episodes now and then on to Season 14