THESE ARE SOLEY MY OWN OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FANBASE
PERCY'S NEW FRIENDS
Written by Gerard Foster
Directed by Greg Tiernan
Produced by Nicole Stinn
After his friends say they are too busy to play, Percy decides to make friends with the animals on Sodor.
- I love the animals were animated, especially the rabbit, they move so realistically
- Percy scared animals in the episode, but as Thomas racing past some squrriels, they didn't runaway.
- If Percy wasn't busy, he should be staying in the shed until he's given a new job. Not going around to have friends to play with.
- Cranky is really uncreative with names, he named a Segull, Segull.
- Percy should'nt be scared of Gordon, even when he's pulling the express.
- The animals would never go on Percy's running board as they won't like the ride and noise.
This is another episode that his purely bad. What is Percy trying to be in this episode Snow White? The positive I give for this episode is the CGI of the animals, especially the rabbit, I just love how the way the move. Plus with Percy being scared of Gordon, I remember an episode were Percy teases Gordon about running late and for many years with Gordon running the express, Percy wasn't scared once until this episode. Kids can love this episode, but I don't.