THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
EDWARD'S BRASS BAND
Edward was broken down due to a large boiler hitting him by the crane formally known as 'Big Mickey'. So Bertie took the brass band, but trouble came when Bertie got stuck in mud due to rain.
- It was interesting that the UK version had used a morse code.
- The title would've been better.
- Edward would've been severely broken from the boiler.
- Despite the morse code, it would be better if Bertie's driver did a call to Wellsworth yards.
- Shouldn't there be an explanation for Bertie?
The episode I find enjoyable still, but there are still flaws towards this episode. The title would've been better. Maybe titles like 'Edward and The Brass Band' would be fine, the title here is kind of a like he owns the band. Plus there was no explanation of Bertie after being stuck, maybe due to time of the episode they didn't have the space for it? I don't know. But I do like how the used the morse code, even though Bertie's driver could've find a phone and telephone for help.