Wednesday 13 February 2013

S7 Ep.17: Peace and Quiet

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

PEACE AND QUIET
Written by
Paul Larson 

Directed by
David Mitton 

Air Date:
24/11/03

Plot:
Murdoch wanted some peace and quiet after a hard days work. Later as he went to the countryside, their were sheep on the line! Toby came to his rescue and Murdoch aplogised to Salty and Harvey.

PRO:
- Murdoch's basis.

CON:
- Why can't Murdoch whistle the sheep out of the way?
- How does Murdoch know Toby? 

Despite the two cons, this is really one of my favourites. I have a great interest in Murdoch basis, the British Railways 9F, which is famous because 'Evening Star' was the last 9F to be built by British Rail before 60163 Tornado was built 48 years later. Despite the livery that makes him more like a toy, I wish the model makers would've made him in the BR livery:

That would make him twice more eye catching. If Andrew Brenner is reading this I hope it happens, he could make an episode where Murdoch is in need of a new coat of paint and the 9F likes to be painted in his heritage colour. I can dream can I?

But there are the cons that I have with this episode, but they aren't worth the explanation. Despite the two cons, this episode is great and is worth watching. 

Rating: 4/5