Saturday 20 April 2013

S10 Ep.5: The Green Controller

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

THE GREEN CONTROLLER
Written by
Sharon Miller

Directed by
Steve Asquith 

Air Date:
4/10/06

Plot:
The Fat Controller lost his voice and so Lady Hatt, his wife, put Percy in charge of the day. But things turned into a muddle when he gave the engines the wrong orders. 

PRO:
- James' 'Busy Bee' Livery

CON:
- A steam locomotive cannot be in charge of a railway in real life


Horrible episode. The writer should've learned from the older episode, 'Duck Takes Charge': 'This is my railway and I give the orders!' from the words of the Fat Controller written by the Rev.W.Awdry. A locomotive cannot be in charge of a railway and also Gordon and James wouldn't believe such a thing from Percy saying he's in charge. But I do have to say, I admire how that way the bee livery looked on James, no wonder it got popular in the merchandising range, obviously was made for marketing :P

But in my opinion it is a weak episode and I don't know why I thought this was Sharon Miller's best?

Rating: 1/5