Tuesday 18 June 2013

S12 Ep.8: Excellent Emily

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

EXCELLENT EMILY
Written by
Paul Larson 

Directed by
Steve Asquith 

Air Date:
10/09/08

Plot:
With a terrible storm and the engines stuck, Emily was the only engine to finish her jobs and so the Fat Controller called her 'excellent'. But as she was to take Trevor to the airport to clear the runway, she began to be boastful since she's called 'Excellent Emily'. 

PRO:
- Moral: Nobody's perfect and always ask for help and listen 

CON:
- Of course, the three strikes. 

Meh, the episode is not bad but OK. But I believe the only reason why fans like this episode is because of, yes you've guessed it folks, character returns. I'll be honest, it was nice seeing Murdoch, Duck, Trevor and Bulgy in one episode, but I state it many times and I won't be doing it in this review of the episode. The episode was OK in general, Emily wants to be excellent, but like I said in 'The Spotless Record', the moral is 'nobody's perfect' and 'always ask for help', though I think it's more like 'Emily's Adventure' with the second moral.

Rating: 2.5/5