THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
RUSTY SAVES THE DAY
The Fat Controller closed down Skarloey and Rheneas line and they both work at the quarry. But one, there is to be a blasting for two weeks at the quarry and so Rusty and the two old engines decided to restore the old line. Thanks to Elizabeth who helped out in the end after she thought it was a waste of time.
- A great moral about 'helping out others'
- Since when does the Fat Controller closed down lines?
- Since when did Skarloey and Rheneas own a branch line?
- 'Rusty could see they were not happy' yet the two engines are still smiling.
- If Rusty can't work at the quarry and the old engines line at the same time, why can't Peter Sam, Sir Handel (if he was there at the time) and Duncan help out?
The episode has many flaws and some persona changes too, but not like in the recent series of the show. First off, why would the Fat Controller close down lines? Is he the Dr. Beeching of Sodor (Look up the man if you don't know who he is) He re-opened a branch line in the RWS book 'Oliver the Western Engine', unless if he has money trouble for their line. However it does have a great moral, even though its a bit cliche at times when you think about it.