THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE
Britt Allcroft and David Mitton
George was being a pest to the engines once again and as he was to tarmac an old line, he was enjoying it. However he deliberately tarmac the rails and caused Thomas to derail. Meanwhile Duck was shunting trucks in the yards at Wellsworth, but George was blocking the way and a truck was stuck near the main line. But Gordon smashed the truck which broke to bits and the Fat Controller punished George for his misbehaviour.
- Despite the unrealism of the trucks' fate, it was awesome the crash.
- The interior of the passenger coach was craftily made
- It was unrealistic of Gordon to smash into the truck that made it fly into the air.
- Why did Gordon have Duck's whistle?
- How air headed are the workmen?
The episode is fine, but their are problems. How air headed are the workmen in the episode? They listen to George instead of doing the job themselves. They're ripping up an old branch line, but they have to keep the used railway line after they tarmac the road. Despite the awesome crash made by Gordon, it was unrealistic to fly it up in the air and the interior of the dining carriage was spot on. It's a shame we never get to see George having a role, minus some cameos in some post-Allcroft/Gullane company episodes.