Saturday 7 July 2012

Happy 72nd Birthday to Ringo Starr



'Thomas is a tank engine, who lives at a big station on the Island of Sodor.
He's a cheeky little engine with six small wheels, short stumpy funnel, short stumpy
boiler and a short stumpy dome.'
- Ringo Starr (1984)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 
RINGO STARR

Former drummer of The Beatles, 
Narrator of 'Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends' 
The first Mr. Conductor for 'Shining Time Station'


PEACE AND LOVE!!

Ringo Starr had just released his 16th solo album 'Ringo 2012' which is out now in music stores. 
Now on tour with his 'All Starr Band' in the US. 

In other news, sorry for the lack of posting, but I got something planned for July, August and September. 

JULY
- Thomas Movie Reviews: With Australia nearing the world premiere of 'Blue Mountain Mystery', I will be reviewing the previous Thomas movies from 2000 - 2011. 

AUGUST

- Series 1 - 12 Reviews: Since I'm done with my Season 13 - 15 reviews, I thought to share my views on the episodes from Season 1 - 12. Now this can take up for a few months, so expect those soon. 

SEPTEMBER
- Blue Mountain Mystery Review: Since I'll be attending the new movie with other YouTube Thomas fans in the UK, the review of the latest Thomas movie will come out  around September when the DVD is out as I will be on holidays with my family.