Thursday 14 March 2013

Wal-Mart Exclusive S17 DVD

THESE ARE SOLEY MY OPINIONS AND NOT FROM THE THOMAS & FRIENDS FAN BASE

RAILWAY MISCHIEF

Episodes:
- Gordon Runs Dry
- Kevin's Cranky Friend
- Scruff's Makeover
- Wayward Winston 
- Steamie Stafford

An all new DVD of never before seen episodes of Thomas & Friends is coming out on DVD exclusively to Wal-Mart in the US for a limited time only for $14.98 (USD). These episodes are presumably from the upcoming S17 and some titles do sound a bit off putting to some fans. But I'll be honest, some of the titles might be good? 

'Gordon Runs Dry' might be him running out of water and could cause a problem for him and I do have the feeling of 'Gordon and Spencer' from S7 only without Spencer, I assume, and 'Kevin's Cranky Friend' might focus on him and Cranky, as according to the synopsis. The other episodes I don't know. Sadly, I won't be able to purchase it because I live in Australia and Wal-Mart does not ship internationally. Though HIT Entertainment might release it later on in the year when S17 is done its course on television and I think they may pass the DVD towards the UK and Australia. Though I believe some of the episodes might end up on YouTube for other fans to see. 

Though the episode's titles sound a bit off putting, I guess we'll never know what we'll expect. Maybe something bad or maybe something good? I don't know, but I'm looking forward towards the episodes and Andrew Brenner has done his research, but I'm not expecting perfection being put right at me at first go. So far we'll never know what to expect. 

RAILWAY MISCHIEF
IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO WAL-MART FOR A LIMITED TIME

APRIL 9TH 2013